School Portable Destroyed By Fire

By: WOWT Email
By: WOWT Email

A Bellevue school building will be a little more crowded Monday after a portable at Gilder Elementary went up in flames on Sunday.

The inside of the school addition near 36th and Chandler was gutted. The fire started in the furnace. No one was injured.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 190626511 -
Gray Television, Inc.