Everyone got out of an Omaha home safely Saturday afternoon when fire broke out in the kitchen.
Firefighters believe the residents were cooking in the residence near South 9th and Frances streets when the blaze started around 3:30 p.m. They were able to keep it contained to the kitchen.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.