An Omaha swimming pool was evacuated Sunday afternoon due to a chlorine leak at the CoCo Key Water Park.
About 60 people were at the resort inside the Ramada Plaza hotel at 72nd and Grover at the time of the leak in the the children's pool area.
Two people, a 28-year-old and a 22-month-old were treated at the scene while two others drove themselves to the hospital. The chlorine leak caused irritation to the eyes and throat and caused several people to throw up.
Crews were called to the pool Saturday for the same reason. They will remain until the leak is found and fixed. Until then, no one is allowed inside the pool area.