Fireworks Blamed For Garage Blaze

By: WOWT Email
By: WOWT Email

Fireworks are blamed for starting a fire in the garage of an Omaha home Thursday night.

Firefighters had the flames under control in about five minutes near 106th and Himebaugh around 11:30 p.m. Three residents made it out safely.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666 sixonline@wowt.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 214355201 - wowt.com/a?a=214355201