Home Being Renovated Goes Up In Flames

By: WOWT 6 News Email
By: WOWT 6 News Email

A midtown Omaha house being renovated caught fire Sunday morning.

Investigators are looking into what sparked the flames in the basement that quickly spread to the attic just after 2 a.m. near North 32nd Street and Cottage Grove Avenue. The home was unoccupied.

It took about 30 minutes to bring the blaze under control.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666 sixonline@wowt.com
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 269728801 - wowt.com/a?a=269728801
Gray Television, Inc.