Firefighters in Lincoln have cleaned up a chlorine spill at the ADM Mill in Lincoln.
The Lincoln Fire Department's hazardous materials team responded to the mill about 9 p.m. Thursday.
Fire officials say crews were able to shut off the chlorine tank and stop the leak by 1 a.m. Friday.
Health department officials and other technical staff were also called to the scene.
There were no reports of any injuries and officials say there was no risk to the community.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.