A new poll takes a look at what people dislike the most about the holiday season.
No surprisingly huge crowds and long lines top the Consumer Reports survey about the biggest holiday hassles.
Also on the list are gaining weight, going into debt and stressing over finding the perfect gift.
Other responses that made the survey include: having to be nice, seasonal music, and seasonal tipping.
1. Crowds and long lines: 68 percent
2. Gaining weight: 37 percent
2. Getting into debt: 37 percent
3. Gift shopping: 28 percent
4. Traveling: 25 percent
5. Seeing certain relatives: 24 percent
6. Seasonal music: 23 percent
7. Disappointing gifts: 19 percent
8. Having to attend holiday parties or events: 16 percent
9. Having to be nice: 15 percent
10. Holiday tipping: 12 percent
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.