Grill Sparks Porch Fire

By: WOWT Email
By: WOWT Email

Firefighters make quick work of porch fire at an Omaha home Sunday morning, getting some help from a neighbor.

The fire started around 6 a.m. when coals from a grill used on Saturday came in contact with some trash on the porch of the residence near South 9th and Hickory streets.

A neighbor separated them and when crews arrived they made sure there were no burning embers.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666 sixonline@wowt.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 242059011