A natural gas main leak brought the Plattsmouth Volunteer Fire Department to the area of 9th Street and Lincoln Avenue Saturday evening. The leak was caused by a property owner doing some construction.
The Cassgram reports traffic on Lincoln Avenue between 9th Avenue and South 10th Street was shut down until Black Hills Energy responded.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.