Free Tax Help

By: wowt Email
By: wowt Email

Tax time is here and we ma be able to get some free help and now qualified taxpayers can get their returns done for free.

People who make $51,000 or less can get help from the IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program.

Those who are 30 or older can get it from the Tax Counseling For the Elderly Program.

To see if you qualify just go to and search for vita.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 189622421 -
Gray Television, Inc.