A small fire, possibly sparked by wiring in the attic has forced one Heartland family to accept the help of the Red Cross.
The fire started around noon on Tuesday but was located quickly and put out almost immediately.
The home, located on Benson Garden Boulevard and Lake, did suffer some water damage and there is a hole in the roof where firefighters had to cut through to get to the flames.
No one was injured in the fire..
One of the owners of the home tell Channel 6 News they intend to start repairs on the roof and house as soon as fire investigators are through inside.
The family that lives in the house is only expected to be displaced for a day or two.