A number of streets were shut down in the area as ammonia fumes filled the air.
An investigation found the leaking ammonia was from a 250 gallon tank inside a building that appears to be unoccupied and is up for sale.
While the smell of ammonia was clearly noticeable some distance from the building, there was no evacuation of any nearby homes or businesses.
There were no reports of any injuries.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.