Omaha News | WOWT 6 News

Electrical Fire Ruled An Accident

By: WOWT Email
By: WOWT Email

A Christmas Eve fire near 88th and Blondo in Omaha has been ruled an accident, according to investigators.

Firefighters were called to the home around 6 p.m. Monday to help extinguish a small interior fire. When crews arrived, they learned an electrical fire started in the living room ceiling, above a ceiling fan.

Three people were home at the time of the fire and the Salvation Army was on scene to assist those displaced.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666 sixonline@wowt.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 184812621 - wowt.com/a?a=184812621