The National Weather Service continues the heat advisory through Tuesday afternoon. Temperatures once again on Tuesday will rise to the upper 90s however high humidity will make it feel like 105 to 110 degrees.
Two families are packing to move rather than wrapping for Christmas. They called Bellevue city inspectors to the home they share.
Tenant Kaylene Rieger said, "I believe its too dangerous to live here."
Inspectors found about a half dozen issues with the rental property. That includes exposed wiring and a newer water heater installed without a permit. A city electrical inspector said the water heater needed a disconnect. Without a permit, the city never had a chance to inspect it.
Cerissa Norris and her children are roommates with Rieger and her family. She's concerned about exposed wiring within reach of her children.
The tenants admit they are a month behind in rent and received an eviction notice. However they said that doesn't excuse maintaining a safe house.
Bellevue will send the landlord a 30 day notice to make repairs. Legacy Ventures LLC is listed as the landlord. Fact Finders called a property manager for the company who took a message. That call hasn't been returned for a response to what the inspectors found.