Six minutes was all it took crews to bring an Omaha house fire under control Friday night.
A chimney malfunction was the cause of the blaze on Woolworth Avenue near South 4th Street. No one was home at the time. A neighbor saw the flames and called 911.
The fire damaged the roof and wall area around the chimney. No one was hurt.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.