Central Elementary School Evacuated

By: WOWT Email
By: WOWT Email

Central Elementary School in Bellevue was briefly evacuated Thursday morning after a parent reported the smell of natural gas.

School officials told Channel 6 News the students were evacuated as a precaution. They walked to Mission Middle School, which is about two blocks away.

Black Hills Energy responded immediately and reported that the school checked out fine - there was no leak.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666 sixonline@wowt.com
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 204688341 - wowt.com/a?a=204688341
Gray Television, Inc.