Careless Smoking May Be To Blame In Apartment Fire

By: WOWT Email
By: WOWT Email

Fire officials say careless smoking may be to blame for an overnight fire.

Lincoln Fire and Rescue responded to a call from 11th and D Streets around 10:30 p.m. Tuesday, on a report of an apartment fire with one person still inside.

LFR crews found no one inside and no one injured.

Crews tell 10/11 News they believe the fire was started by careless smoking.

The fire was contained to one of the second story rooms and the investigation is ongoing.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 242554791 -
Gray Television, Inc.