Carbon Monoxide Leak Sends Worker To Hospital

By: The Associated Press Email
By: The Associated Press Email

A food production plant in Lincoln reopened Sunday one day after several workers were exposed to carbon monoxide.

The leak was discovered at the Koch Foods plant around 8 p.m. Saturday. Only a few contractors were present at the time. Several people were exposed to the gas, but only one worker had to be hospitalized for treatment.

Fire officials say the carbon monoxide came from construction equipment being used to repair the floor.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 201864291 -
Gray Television, Inc.