Aid Available To Nonprofits That Transport Nebraska's Elderly

By: Associated Press Email
By: Associated Press Email

Federal grant money is available to nonprofits to transport elderly and disabled residents in Nebraska.

The Nebraska Department of Roads says the federal grant money is available to serve those residents in cases where mass transportation is unavailable or insufficient. The grants are only available to private nonprofits incorporated in Nebraska, such as nursing homes and hospitals.

The department must receive requests for application forms by 4:30 p.m. on May 24.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 207160861 -
Gray Television, Inc.