IRS Accepting Credit Cards To Pay Taxes

If you have taxes due you can pay the IRS with Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card, or American Express.

But, beware.

The IRS will charge you a "Convenience Fee" of nearly 2.5% of the amount you charge, which will go straight to the government.

If you exceed your credit card's grace period, you'll be paying interest, as usual.

WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 40082247 -
Gray Television, Inc.