1. Claiming to read highbrow books
2. Wearing glasses or dying hair brown
3. Researching famous quotes to drop in conversation
4. Exaggerating academic achievements
5. Pretending to be fluent in a foreign language
6. Exaggerating job status or role
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.