Headlines From The News You Trust
Keep TV Free
- WOWT NBC Omaha is joining television stations across the nation in asking for your help. Congress is, right now, considering legislation that puts FREE TV in jeopardy.
Alegent Creighton Health Now CHI Health
Updated: 12:07 PM
- The largest health care network covering Nebraska and southwest Iowa has a new name. Alegent Creighton Health and the other Catholic Health Initiatives facilities are now CHI Health.
Creighton, Toronto Tangle Over Bluejay Logo
Posted: 8:33 AM
- The Toronto Blue Jays are contesting Creighton University's use of a new logo, saying the depiction of the school's "Bluejay" too closely resembles the logo of the major league baseball team.
How Fast Could You Eat Four Pounds Of Bacon?
Updated: 11:28 AM
- Bellevue native and professional competitive eater Molly Schuyler will compete against four others to determine who can eat four pounds of bacon the fastest as a prelude to Omaha's annual BaconFest next month.
Lincoln Man Charged In Missouri Following Three-State Chase
Posted: 9:24 AM
- A Lincoln man has been charged in connection with a high-speed chase through parts of Nebraska and Iowa that ended in northwest Missouri on Monday.
Third Lincoln Pizza Delivery Robbery In Past Week
Posted: 8:54 AM
- For the third time in less than a week, a Lincoln pizza delivery driver has been robbed at gunpoint.
Pass To Class A Commuter Challenge
Updated: 7:30 AM
- More commuters are ditching their vehicles for walking, biking or taking the bus as the Omaha Commuter Challenge rolls on.
Nebraska State Fair Opens Friday With New Exhibits
Updated: 10:24 AM
- Nebraska State Fair organizers say they'll be ready for the crowd Friday with a variety of entertainment options, plenty of food on a stick and hundreds of volunteers when the event opens.
UPS Data Breach Affecting Omaha Customers
Updated: 7:24 AM
- Some customers of The UPS Store may have had their credit and debit card information exposed by a computer virus found on systems at 51 stores in 24 states.
Police Seeking Answers About Mystery Patient
- Omaha Police are trying to unravel a mystery with little to go on aside from a seriously injured patient at Bergan Mercy Hospital and a white vehicle seen leaving the property.
More Headlines From The News You Trust