Halloween Diet Dangers
2 mins ago
While the kids love Halloween candy, adults often dread the thought of all the calories that accompany it. Since most fun-sized candy wrappers lack any nutritional information, it can be a challenge to track the amount of calories and sugar you consume.
Headlines From The News You Trust
Update: Police Chase Ends on Expressway, One In Custody
Updated: 9:36 AM
- A high speed chase that wound its way across Western Douglas County ended on Omaha's Dodge Expressway around 1 p.m. Monday. It ended just west of 120th street.
Update: Pastor Accused Of Sexual Assault Headed For Trial
- Clifton Wells, a pastor accused of third-degree sexual assault, has been bound over to district court to stand trial.
New Statewide Emergency Notification System Launched
Posted: 9:36 AM
- A new statewide emergency notification system was launched today at the Iowa Homeland Security Conference in Des Moines.
Four Injured in Lincoln Crash
Updated: 9:53 AM
- A car slammed into a pole just outside Lincoln High School late Monday night and four people had to be taken to the hospital.
UPDATE: Fremont Recall Campaign Dropped
- Monday, a campaign to recall Fremont's mayor and two councilmen was dropped. The Dodge County Clerk's office confirms the last of three recall affidavits has been withdrawn.
Victim Wounded In Northwest Omaha Shooting
Posted: 5:42 AM
- Police rushed to a northwest Omaha neighborhood Monday night for a reported shooting.
Update: Prayers For Peace After Weekend Homicide
- Monday night, friends and family gathered to remember Omaha's latest homicide victim.
Update: Mayor Weighs-In on Milled Street Clash
- Several homeowners in southwest Omaha thought potholes on their street would be filled. But they came home to something none of them expected.
Masked Men Break Into Apartment
- Lincoln Police are looking for four men responsible for an early morning robbery.
Human Rights Commission Announces New Field Coordinator
- The push for equal rights for the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community in Nebraska is taking a large step forward.
Bumps On Expressway Felt & Heard
- The irritating sound of metal on concrete is echoing through west Omaha neighborhoods. It comes from an unexpected problem on the west dodge expressway that engineers hadn't seen before.
Update: Jury Selection Begins For Homicide Suspect
- Jury selection began today in the trial of a man accused of killing a woman in her Omaha apartment last year.
Update: Second Ebola Patient At NMC Awaiting Tests
- Ashoka Mukpo, the cameraman who was working for NBC when he contracted Ebola, is weak and worn down but Nebraska Medical Center Doctors say he is doing well.
Nebraska State Patrol Begins Training Large Recruiting Class
- The Nebraska State Patrol is training one of it's biggest recruiting classes in recent memory.
Nebraska Receives $3.6 Million Suicide Prevention Grant For Youth
- The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services has received a five-year grant for $3,646,939 from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) to reduce the numbers of suicides and suicide attempts among youths and young adults age 10-24 in Nebraska.
More Headlines From The News You Trust
National & Sports Headlines