Firefighters are looking for the cause of an overnight house fire.
Around 3 a.m. crews were called to 6th & Jaynes for the vacant house fire.
Flames were shooting from the roof and could be seen from several blocks away.
There was a small gas leak inside the home but there's still no word if that was the cause.
MUD was called in to turn off the gas.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.