The Metropolitan Utilities District says a gas leak caused an underground explosion below a manhole cover at 39th and Washington in Omaha Sunday afternoon.
Residents of four homes were evacuated as a precaution. No one was injured.
Utility workers found a leak on a gas main and made the necessary repairs.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.