Toddler's Hands Burned After Shock From Fuse Box

By: WOWT Email
By: WOWT Email

A toddler is being treated at a Council Bluffs hospital for burns to her hands after being shocked on Tuesday afternoon.

According to rescue crews, the 2-year-old was playing with some keys and stuck them into a fuse box. It happened in a neighborhood near 24th and Richard Downing Ave.

Fire officials estimate the toddler was shocked with about 200 amps.

She was taken to Mercy Hospital and is expected to recover.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666 sixonline@wowt.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 184022751