Three Injured In House Fire

By: WOWT 6 News Email
By: WOWT 6 News Email

Three people were hospitalized following an Omaha house fire Saturday morning.

A neighbor reported smoke and flames at the front of the residence near North 42nd and Evans streets around 2:45 a.m. One of the injured taken to the Nebraska Medical Center was in critical condition, the other two were said to be in serious condition.

The cause of the fire was a pot of grease left on the stove.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666 sixonline@wowt.com
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 271506291 - wowt.com/a?a=271506291
Gray Television, Inc.