The City Public Works and Utilities Department will implement additional parking restrictions Sunday, May 5th along the route of the Lincoln Marathon. On-street parking will be prohibited in all areas where temporary no parking signs are posted. The temporary parking restrictions will be in effect at 5 a.m. Sunday and will be removed when the last runner has cleared the area.
The additional temporary no parking signs will be posted along the following roadways:
• Vine Street from 14th to 16th streets
• 16th Street from Vine to South streets
• Sheridan Boulevard from South to Calvert streets
• 48th Street from Calvert Street to Highway 2.
• 20th Street from Highway 2 to Calvert Street
• Harrison Street from 10th to 20th streets
• 10th Street from Harrison to “Q” streets
More information on the 36th Annual Lincoln Marathon can be found at lincolnmarathon.org.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.