Dozens of people were evacuated from an Omaha motel early Saturday morning due to a fire.
Someone smoking in bed accidentally set fire to a mattress inside a room at the EconoLodge at 22nd and Douglas just before 3 a.m.
No injuries were reported.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.