Smoking In Bed Sparks Motel Fire

By: WOWT Email
By: WOWT Email

Dozens of people were evacuated from an Omaha motel early Saturday morning due to a fire.

Someone smoking in bed accidentally set fire to a mattress inside a room at the EconoLodge at 22nd and Douglas just before 3 a.m.

No injuries were reported.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666 sixonline@wowt.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 174040291 - wowt.com/a?a=174040291