Restaurant Employee Injured After Fall Into Fryer

A 19-year-old man is recovering today after he slipped and fell in the kitchen of a Council Bluffs restaurant Monday night, sending his hand and arm into a fryer.

Rescue crews were called to the Texas Roadhouse at 3231 South 24th Street in Council Bluffs just after 9:30 p.m. Monday.

Firefighters say the teen burned his hand and arm and likely has 2nd or 3rd degree burns.

Texas Roadhouse says it was an accident and that the teen did not have life threatening injuries.

The employee was taken to Creighton University Medical Center to be treated.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 172321701 -
Gray Television, Inc.