A 19-year-old man is recovering today after he slipped and fell in the kitchen of a Council Bluffs restaurant Monday night, sending his hand and arm into a fryer.
Rescue crews were called to the Texas Roadhouse at 3231 South 24th Street in Council Bluffs just after 9:30 p.m. Monday.
Firefighters say the teen burned his hand and arm and likely has 2nd or 3rd degree burns.
Texas Roadhouse says it was an accident and that the teen did not have life threatening injuries.
The employee was taken to Creighton University Medical Center to be treated.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.