Property Valuations

By: Associated Press Email
By: Associated Press Email

Nebraska counties will soon be notifying property owners if their property values have changed within the last year.

The Department of Revenue announced Monday that county assessors
are required to have the notifications sent by June 1.

Property owners who disagree with an assessed value can file a protest with their county's board of equalization. The protests must be submitted in person or by mail with the clerk of the county where the property is located. Protests must be filed on or before July 2.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 152484605 -
Gray Television, Inc.