Pet Dies In Fire

By: WOWT Email
By: WOWT Email

An Omaha home was damaged by fire Friday morning.

Firefighters said the flames started in the bathroom and spread to a hallway of the residence at South 50th and Leavenworth streets around 2:15 a.m.

A dog was killed. No one else was there at the time.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666 sixonline@wowt.com
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 251385541 - wowt.com/a?a=251385541
Gray Television, Inc.