One Hospitalized After Midtown House Fire

By: WOWT 6 News Email
By: WOWT 6 News Email

Medics took one person to the hospital after a house fire ignited near 33rd and Cass streets early Tuesday morning.

A neighbor saw smoke coming from the home around 4:30 a.m. but didn't think anyone was inside. Crews took one person out moments later. That patient was coherent and speaking with medics when they left the scene in an ambulance.

Crews were able to get the flames under control by 5 a.m. Investigators are still looking into what sparked the fire.

This is a developing story. Check back with for updates.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 259033571 -
Gray Television, Inc.