One Displaced After Trash Fire Spreads To Hotel

By: WOWT Email
By: WOWT Email

A hotel guest was displaced from their room in Omaha after a trash fire spread to the building Tuesday morning.

Crews were called to the Econolodge near 78th and Dodge around 2:30 a.m. A hotel manager told investigators that he had to chase someone away from the building earlier in the night.

The fire only spread to one wall and crews contained it quickly. No one was hurt.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 248338531 -
Gray Television, Inc.