Lincoln authorities say two occupants handled most of the flames from a mobile home fire over the weekend.
Firefighters were dispatched about 10:40 p.m. Saturday to the blaze at the Shamrock Mobile Home Park in north-central Lincoln
Fire investigator Don Gross says an overloaded circuit started an electrical fire in the home's ceiling. Gross says the two occupants were able to knock down most of the flames before firefighters arrived. Firefighters took care of the remaining hot spots.
Gross says the two occupants weren't hurt.