No One Injured In Plattsmouth Store Fire

No one was hurt in a fire at the Plattsmouth Pamida store Sunday afternoon.

Firefighters from Plattsmouth received help from Murray and Offutt Air Force Base so crews could be rotated due to the hot weather. They said the extreme heat caused a part in the roof’s air conditioning unit to short out around 2 p.m. and that sent heavy smoke into the building. Customers and employees got out safely.

Pamida was closed for the rest of Sunday, but hopes to reopen on Monday.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666 sixonline@wowt.com
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 161015595 - wowt.com/a?a=161015595
Gray Television, Inc.