No One Injured In Council Bluffs House Fire

By: WOWT 6 News Email
By: WOWT 6 News Email

No one was injured during a house fire in Council Bluffs Saturday afternoon.

Fire officials tell WOWT 6 News that a neighbor saw smoke coming from the home and called 911. The home owners weren't home at the time.

According to officials the small fire started in the kitchen and worked its way up into the attic. They also say there was a lot of smoke in the home.

There is still no word yet on the official cause of the fire.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666 sixonline@wowt.com
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 273318351 - wowt.com/a?a=273318351
Gray Television, Inc.