Space Heater Ignites House Fire

A fire that damaged an Omaha residence Friday morning was blamed on combustible items left too close to a space heater.

No one was home at the time the blaze was reported near North 24th Street and Ellison Avenue around 9:30 a.m.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666 sixonline@wowt.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 246542851 - wowt.com/a?a=246542851