No Injuries In Two Council Bluffs Fires

By: WOWT Email
By: WOWT Email

Firefighters battled separate fires reported minutes apart in Council Bluffs on Saturday.

The first one was off Avenue A shortly after 4 p.m. A nearby home at North 36th Street and Avenue D soon caught fire. A space heater left too close to a mattress in a second-floor bedroom is being blamed for starting that blaze.

No injuries were reported in either fire.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666 sixonline@wowt.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 255077101 - wowt.com/a?a=255077101