October 1, 2014
A midtown Omaha house being renovated caught fire Sunday morning.
Investigators are looking into what sparked the flames in the basement that quickly spread to the attic just after 2 a.m. near North 32nd Street and Cottage Grove Avenue. The home was unoccupied.
It took about 30 minutes to bring the blaze under control.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.