Lightning is blamed for starting two fires Thursday morning.
No one was home just after 7 a.m. when lightning struck the chimney of an Omaha house near South 45th and Pine streets (pictured right). A neighbor called 911 to report the fire. Smoke and water damage was mostly confined to the attic.
No one was hurt and the Red Cross was helping the resident relocate.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.