Lightning May Have Sparked Fire

By: KOLN Email
By: KOLN Email

Lightning may have sparked a Lincoln house fire Thursday morning.

Firefighters called to the home near North 63rd Street and Lexington Avenue just after 3 a.m. found flames shooting from the attic. Crews said it was possible a lightning strike from an earlier storm smoldered until flaring up later.

No injuries were reported.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666 sixonline@wowt.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 258452721 - wowt.com/a?a=258452721