Bennington House Fire Kills Dog


Fire caused extensive damage to a Bennington home and killed a dog Saturday night.

No word yet on what sparked the blaze at the two-story structure at 151st and Bauman. Bennington Fire Chief Jeff Carlson said the flames started in the kitchen.

The homeowner was not there at the time, but his two dogs were. One died, the other was revived and taken to the Nebraska Humane Society.

The wind carried the flames from the home and melted the vinyl siding on a neighbor's residence.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666 sixonline@wowt.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 256864581 - wowt.com/a?a=256864581