House Fire Ruled an Accident

An Omaha house fire that injured two men on Friday has been ruled an accident.

It happened at 39th and Spaulding. Neighbors helped a father and his adult son get out of the home.

On Monday, investigators said they've ruled the fire accidental. The cause was attributed to someone dropping a kerosene lantern in the bedroom. The fire spread from there.

We're told the father and son will recover. They had inhaled a lot of smoke.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666 sixonline@wowt.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 245908221 - wowt.com/a?a=245908221