A natural gas leak forced the evacuation of several Omaha homes Friday morning.
A plumbing contractor working on a sewer project cut into a six-inch gas main near 19th and Corby around 10 a.m. MUD was called in to turn off the gas.
Once shut off, workers had to go into over 100 homes to relight pilot lights. No injuries were reported.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.