A small fire sparked in an historic Plattsmouth building that is set to be demolished Monday.
In January a fire destroyed the decades-old building that housed several local businesses.
Neighbors stood and watched Plattsmouth firefighters extinguish the small fire Saturday, and said they were in shock.
"I can't believe it. I just can't believe there's another fire," said John Williams, a neighbor who has lived in the community since the 1970s.
Plattsmouth firefighters say the fire started after workers used a cutting torch to take down a sign in front of the building. The building is set to be demolished Monday after months of debate on if the owners should try to preserve the building.
"That must be a good sign that it's destined to be outta here," said Tae-Randa Moore, a Plattsmouth neighbor.