Gas Leak In Mobile Home

Gas leak in mobile home this morning south of the metro.

Police, fire, EMS and Black Hills Energy were dispatched to 2425 South 15th in Plattsmouth about 7:10am.

According to the Cassgram the first units on scene reported a gas odor. Nearby mobile homes were evacuated. Responders were able to shut off the gas line feed.


WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666 sixonline@wowt.com
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 250989881 - wowt.com/a?a=250989881
Gray Television, Inc.