Fun Run Planned in Support for Autism

By: WOWT 6 News Email
By: WOWT 6 News Email

Sign Up:

CBAutism5krun-walk.com

Lori Durand

Ldurand@ghaea.org

The Second Annual Council Bluffs Autism Support Group Family and Community fun run has been scheduled for the upcoming weekend.

The event is to included a 5K and 1 Mile Fun Walk is May 3rd at College View Elementary School, 1225 College Road!

Registration begins at 8:30 a.m, for the run/walk, and the event runs from 9am-12pm. This year's event will feature an informational booth about autism, the Pancake Guy, all you can eat pancakes and sausages for $5, a Photo Booth, crafts, games, and more.

Last year more than 80% of the money raised from the event was used to support activities for students with autism in the Council Bluffs and Lewis Central Schools. The remaining 20% was used to support activities of the Council Bluffs Autism Support Group.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666 sixonline@wowt.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 257443571 - wowt.com/a?a=257443571